Sound, Lighting & Projection Equipment Inventory (as of September 2016)
NOTE: Availability depends upon PDE production needs and other rentals. Demonstrated competence of the potential user is required for use.
(inventory changes frequently so please inquire for specific requests)
Full complement of powered Meyer Sound speakers:
- 2 CQ1 (with yokes)
- 2 UPJ (with array plate or stand mount)
- 4 UPJuniors (with U-brackets and stand mounts)
- 6 UPM (with U-brackets, Yokes and stand mounts)
- 4 Ultimate support stands for UPJunior and UPM
- Meyer Galileo FOH speaker management system/processor
- 2 Mackie SRM 450 powered 15” speakers
- 2 Yamaha non-powered stage monitors
- 2 QSC 3350 stereo amps (approx 350 watts/channel)
- 4 custom 18” sub speaker cabinets, non-powered, originally from Pixar Animation Studio (large and heavy)
- Soundcraft SI IMPACT 40 x 8 fully digital mixing console
- Soundcraft 32 channel digital snake, 200 ft.
- Soundcraft K-3 40x 8 FOH mixing console (vintage early 90’s)
- Mackie 20 x 4 console (good for small FOH or monitor mixes)
- 6 Mackie 1202 VLZ mixers
- 2 Mackie 1402 VLX mixers
- Analog Snakes: 24×4, 200ft
- Analog Snake: 12 x 4 – 75 ft
- Large quantities of equalization (both parametric and graphic, Rane, DBX and Yamaha), signal processing/reverbs (Lexicon, Eventide, Sony), Compression (DBX), delays, CD and DVD players etc.
- Large quantities of XLR cable and adaptors
- Wireless Mics: 4 plus channels of UHF diversity wireless mics (Sony and Shure), with lavalier or over-ear mic elements (Countryman E-6 mostly plus other Countryman, DPA & Beyer elements)
- 2 Shure In Ear Monitor systems
- 12+ mic stands with booms as needed.
- 4 Shure SM 58 wired mics, 2 SM 56,1 Beyer dynamic mic
- Furman AR-PRO Power Conditioner, (large, heavy duty unit that can power a large sound system), VERY useful in any older theater or facility whose electrical supply is not specifically set up for theatrical sound use.
- 12 – Altman 6 x 12, 750 Watts
- 12 – Altman Fresnels, 500 watts
- 1 – Altman 6 – 16 (750 Watts)
- 2 – Source4 instruments, 18 degrees
- 12 Channels of 1.2K dimmer packs controlled by 12 channel 2 scene preset board w/chase (circa late 80’s), NON-DMX
- Most of our lighting instruments have stage pin connectors, we have adaptors from Edison to Stage pin so we can use our large inventory of regular AC extension cables.
- Dozens of shin-buster/floor stands
- 4 bases with 8 foot pipes
- Misc short pipe lengths for side arms, five barn doors, 12 cheeseboros. Both are fixed 90 degree and rotating)
- 1 Sanyo PLC-XM150 (6000 lumens), we have both a standard lens and a very short throw lens (ideal for rear projection or front from a very short distance)
- 2 Sanyo PLC-XM 100 (3500 lumens)
- 3 Panasonic PT- D5500U DPL projectors (5000 Lumens). These come with standard lens. However, for the Panasonic projectors, we have one .8 show throw fixed lens that is ideal for rear projecting on a large screen with only a short distance behind the screen. All have new lamps.
- 2 DA-LITE 6′ X 8′ Complete Front/Rear Projection Fast Fold Screens
- Stage Platforms: Various sizes from 6 x 8, 6 x 6, 4 x 8, 2 x 8, 4 x 4 and 4 x 8 diagonals, that can be raised to various intervals between 12 and 36 inches.
- Step units of 2 & 3 steps of various widths.